Even though many of us desire to own an Apple iPad, the formidably price of the device causes a huge hindrance. The market has recently witnessed some awesome iPad alternatives recently and all of them are doing quite well. Don’t take this almost inexpensive devices lightly, they all have great potential. If iPad is what you need and do not care about the brand Apple and also you are looking for cheaper, more affordable alternatives, then here is your guide to finding the right one for you.
1. CHUWI Hi9 Pro Android 8.0– A great tablet which offers great screen with good resolution. The sound quality is incredibly good. Though memory capacity is on the higher side, yet it could have been more, it would have been very convenient then. Easy navigation. Supports a host of languages. It comes with dual camera, the front camera is not as impressive as the rear one. Powered by 10core it has a screen width of about 8 inches and a very sleek appearance. It has a great interface and easy to navigate.
2. Teclast P80H PC Tablets 8 inch – One of the cheapest tablet available out there in the market. It does all the functioning of the tablet quite well. Maybe the camera is not up to the mark but at this price range it is justifiable. It has Google Play. A lot of languages are in-built to choose from. Works on wifi, the memory is not sufficient. Being android enabled could have been much better with extended memory in place. Battery life is also not good enough but the battery charges very fast. Appearance wise it does look quite decent and has good finishing.
3. ALLDOCUBE Free Young X7 – A great tablet offering form this company at a very affordable price. Having a 3GB RAM it comes with the potentiality of great speed, but of course depends on the number of apps you download or use on a regular basis. You can even write on this device and the sensitivity is very good. It supports various connectivity for the user who is on the go or an international user. Both the cameras capture beautiful photos, specially the rear 13MP camera. Having fingerprint scanning, you can be sure that your device is protected.
4. NERLMIAY N1001 10 inch tablet Android 7.0 Octa Core – The most impressive thing about this device is the big screen. No doubt it weighs on the heavier side but the large screen does make up for it.The tempered glass presents superior viewing experience. The glass is thick and well durable, it is belived to be scratch free. The micro USB port is an added advantage. Out of the dual cameras the rear works better but even the front camera does a sufficiently good job. Comes at an unbelievable price. The charger is also included in the product package.
5. Aoson S7+ 7 inch DUAL SIM Call Tablet PC IPS 1024*600 – Great tablet at a great price. Though the screen size is quite small, the device weights lighter. It comes with good memory and powered by Quadcore. It has two cameras one in the front and the other in the back. Both work as expected at this price, nothing extraordinary but very much workable. The battery lasts quite long. As it comes with dual sim capacity, you get to stay connected with your friends and family at all times even if one network is down, the other will work for you. Supports multi-language and has a very sleek finishing.
6. Google Nexus 9 Tablet – A sufficiently good tablet. The price is reasonable. The screen size is good enough. The cameras are satisfactory. Good battery life of about 8 hours in maximum. The only disadvantage is no memory slot, an OTG is needed to be connected. Has a good feel to it and looks great. True to the lollipop experience the design is far more attractive than many other such devices.
7. Lenovo Tab 4 – A tablet offering form the brand of Lenovo, the makers of great computers. It comes in a 8inch screen size. This tab due to its superior designing and abilities are popular among parents who are opting for the kid’s pack from Lenovo. The dual cameras work decently but the most attractive feature is the front speaker which delivers great sound experience.
8. Dragon Touch X10 10.6 inch – One of the finest tablets that comes for a very affordable price. The big 10.6in screen delivers great viewing experience through superior image quality. Though it has a 5MP rear camera, it does take good pictures which is not expected. Both portrait and landscape viewing is satisfactory.
9. Fusion5 10.1″ Android 8.1 – A great offering from Fusion5. An adequately large screen with great resolution sets this as a great buy. It is highly affordable and presents various features like good sound quality, satisfactory image capture, easy navigation and good connectivity. It is fast and has good build quality. It is quite the user friendly device all thanks to the lollipop experience.
10. All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet – This tablet from Amazon is perhaps the most affordable and best iPad alternative available in the market. Very easy to set-up it offers extended battery life that can last up to 10 hours. Charging time is a little longer. It runs on WIFI, no 4G connection. The best thing is you get Alexa on this device to take care of your entertainment needs. It also comes in different colors and is child friendly as well.
Buying electronics devices, such as the likes of tablets which form an integral part of our life needs consideration. If at the moment you do not have the funds to spend on an iPad then do consider any one from the list as all of them have been vouched for various users. The best aspect of these alternatives is the fact that it comes at a good bargain price. Thus, you have the opportunity to buy a better or more expensive iPad once you are more comfortable spending on such devices.