Wondering how to contact Apple online live support? Contact Apple Online Live Support by phone, chat, or email and get answers to your questions or resolve issues with regard to your Apple products now. Read the guide below for further assistance.
All the tech products are bound to meet issues sooner or later for which you’ll need to contact their respective support team to seek help. Not only that, but these live support teams also provide information about the product and help you in guiding you through the issues with their services.
Apple is one of the world’s most renowned technology companies that are known to provide you with excellent service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s a great contact point for product information, technical support, software updates, and utilities.
How to contact Apple online live support?
First of all, you need to go to the Apple official website. Then go to the Support link in the header. Then you select the country you live in and press the Contact Apple button. You can also choose `Get online help’ to get online Apple technical support and you can reach the Apple online support every day apart from Christmas.
I have contacted Apple online live support quite a few times for different reasons like product-related queries, update issues, and also glitches that occur while using an Apple device. I’m so impressed with their support as they always aim to provide top-notch assistance.
If you’re someone who is looking to contact Apple online live support, here is your guide. You’ll find several ways of contacting Apple online live support below.
Recommended Read: How To Contact Apple UK
How To Contact Apple Online Live Support
Contacting Apple Support on the Website
If you’re looking to seek Apple online live support, it’s quite easy and the best part is that you don’t need to wait as they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There’s no need to download any special app to contact Apple online live support as well, just visiting their website will get you in touch with the team.
Here are a few steps that you’ll need to follow in order to contact the Apple online live support:
- Make sure you have an internet connection and open your web browser. You can use any web browser to open the website. Visit Apple’s official website.
- On the top right corner, you’ll find an option Support. Click on it
- Scroll down below and you’ll find an option – Get Support, below that you’ll find a CTA saying Start now.
- Click on the Start now option and you’ll be redirected to a new page. In this page, there are several options like View your products, Find a Case or repair, See all products etc.
- In case, you can’t find your service query, you can also search it on the search bar that appears above all the options.
- You will also find a few icons related to the products like iWatch, Macbook, iPhone, AirPods etc. If your query is related to any of the products, you can simply click on the respective icon. You’ll be further asked for more specific detail related to your query, for example: After you click on iPhone, it’ll ask you if it’s a pass code issue, repair and service problem, help charging etc.
- You can also seek help related to any Apple Repair, Bill and Subscription related query, or if you forgot your Apple ID and password on the Get Support page below the icons of products itself.
- Once you enter your specific query zone, you’ll be asked for more specific details in order to study the issue in detail. In case you don’t find your issue then you can also choose “ Topics not Listed”. In this case, you’ll have to describe your issue on the next redirected page.
- After choosing your specific request for help, you’ll see three different options of “How you would like to get help?”
- If you would like to seek help through chat option, click on the chat option and you will be able to get in touch with one of the Apple support team members. The chat box will also tell you how much time you’d have to wait before you can expect a reply.
You can also get in touch with them via phone call, all you need to do is click on the Talk to Apple Support Now option. You’ll be asked to leave your phone number and the team will call you from there on. You can also take an appointment and schedule a call with them whenever you’re available by choosing the last option.
How To Contact Apple Support Team via Twitter
Social media is an extremely powerful weapon in today’s world and everything can be sorted by pretty much just with a click.
All you need to do is go on to their account on Twitter and click on the envelope icon on the right hand side against the profile picture of Apple account to send them a DM.
You can send them a private message with your concerned issue. The Apple Support team is active on Twitter 5 AM – 8 PM, Pacific Standard Time.
How to Use Apple Support App
Apple rolled out their Support app quietly around 2016 but it has been a game changer for iOS users who are looking to seek solutions for their queries or information on their products and services. One can download the Apple Support App from the Apple App Store.
The Apple Support app allows users to seek information on their products and services, get tips, read articles on how to fix minor issues and glitches, locate the nearest Apple Store to get an appointment for repair help and a lot more.
You can also chat or call with a real person from the Apple team in case you opt for that service.
- If you want to chat or call Apple Support team to get in touch with you. You’ll first need to download the app and then open it.
- After opening the Apple Support app, you’ll find Get Support banner below which there are multiple options listings like Repair & Physical Damage, Device Performance, Update Backup & Restore, Subscriptions & Purchases, etc.
- You can click on the issue that you’re pertinently facing and further go on to click on specific options that will help the app know better about your problem. Once you list out your specific problem, the Apple Support team will contact you.
- Make sure to leave your number if you want to be contacted through a phone call. You can send them a descriptive message on text if you want to chat with them. In case you can’t find the problem listed, you can write it on the bar just below the Get Support banner.
- Always keep your Apple ID & password handy. In most cases you’ll also need your IMEI number or your device’s serial number. It’s okay if you don’t know what your serial number is, you can find it on your device itself.
To find your device’s serial number, go to Settings. Scroll down and tap on General and then further tap on About. You’ll find your serial number written. You might need to scroll down a bit to find your IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. Just touch and hold the serial number, there will be an option to Select All and Copy.
Copy the serial number and IMEI/MEID or ICCID and paste it wherever required (Apple Registrations or Support Forms).
How To Contact Apple Online Live Support : FAQ’s
Can I call Apple support?
You can call Apple Support on their toll-free number to seek support related to your Apple products, repair and damage help, technical assistance etc. The phone number to contact Apple support in the US is 1-800-275-2273 and 0800 048 0408 in the UK.
Is Apple customer service 24 hours?
Apple is 24/7 customer service and is constantly available and ready to help. If you need customer service for any matter that you may be having with your iPhone, MacBook, or any other product from Apple, then you can easily contact Apple Support through chat or call.
Is it free to chat with Apple support?
Yes, it is free to chat with Apple support. The service is available for Apple products and also for iOS, Apple TV, iCloud, Mac and other services. You can chat with Apple representative by logging into the official Apple website or App, and clicking on the chat icon and entering the issue in the chat window. Apple will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.
Hope you have gotten an insight on how to contact Apple online live support.
I’ve always contacted the support team even on petty issues and they’ve been super helpful for anything and everything.
Just patiently wait for their response and your problem will be solved.
- How To Make Your Number Private On an iPhone in the UK
- How To Check Apple System Status
- How To Contact Apple UK
Based out of the UK, Pat is the youngest member of TheMiniBlog family and comes with extensive experience in all things Mini. He has been reviewing products for a while now and is well versed in everything related to mini gear and technology.